Backup your Office 365 Data with Vertix Vault Online Backup
Backup your Office 365 Data with Vertix Vault
Office 365 is widely utilized as a way of ensuring people can access full versions of Microsoft Office applications from multiple devices, along with having the ability to share and edit documents from anywhere. As a share and sync service this is great, however it’s hugely important to not make the mistake of thinking that your data is completely protected from all cyber threats.
We’re happy to introduce our new cloud to cloud backup feature for Office 365 data stored within OneDrive. Microsoft already provides file sync and share services for Office 365 through OneDrive, which ultimately ensures that user data can’t be lost, however this still does not protect your critical files from user errors or malicious behavior such as ransomware. This is where Vertix Vault comes in.
With the addition of this new feature, Vertix Vault now has the capability of performing backups from multiple Office 365 accounts all into a single Vertix Vault account, protecting users from data loss scenarios that are not covered by Microsoft. For example, if an Office 365 file is corrupted, it will be corrupted across all synced user devices, making that file unrecoverable. With Vertix Vault, previous versions of files are retained so users can easily restore and pick up where they left off.
Here’s more on how Vertix Vault can help you protect your Office 365 data:
- Backup via the web — backup data from multiple Office 365 accounts all into a single Vertix Vault account, protecting you against data loss scenarios that are not covered by Microsoft.
- Incremental Backups — Vertix Vault does incremental backups, meaning that after the initial backup is completed, subsequent Office 365 backups will only include the data that has been changed or modified since the last backup. Vertix Vault personal plans allow you to retain up to 10 versions of files for recovery.
- Security — All user data is encrypted using 256-bit AES encryption during transfer and storage with an optional private key, not stored anywhere on Vertix Vault’s servers.
- Restore via the web — View the Office 365 accounts that were backed up and restore data directly to your OneDrive account or download the data instantly to their computer.
- Compliance — Office 365 backup via Vertix Vault adheres to most data security and compliance requirements, as data is encrypted on storage.
Sign up today to protect your Office 365 data!